Returns Policy & WEE
Hot Watches intend to bring the best possible service to customers, if you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, Hotwatches are willing to offer customers an exchange, vouchers or a refund of payment for the purchase (in accordance with terms and conditions of return, see below).
Please note, earrings and other items that pierce the body are not subject to exchange or refund due to heath and safety implications.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (or WEEE) Regulations are now U.K. law. All European member States including the U.K. have agreed to reduce the amount of WEEE that is being disposed of in landfill sites.
It is important that the amount of WEEE sent to landfill sites is reduced because some WEEE can be re-used or recycled. The amount of landfill space available in the UK is decreasing. If we can keep WEEE out of landfill sites it means there is more landfill space available for non-recyclable waste.
WEEE can also contain hazardous substances. When left in landfill sites the hazardous substances in WEEE can pollute soil and contaminate water supplies. This contamination can damage human health and the environment.
As part of the new WEEE legislation brought in by the government we offer our customers the opportunity to dispose of there old watch when they make a purchase through Hot Watches.
This service is offered free to every person who makes a purchase of a new watch through Hot Watches
Simply take a copy of your receipt into one of our branches of Hot Watches within 1 month of purchase and we will dispose of your old watch in accordance with the WEEE Regulations.
Those people who purchase a watch from us from outside of the North East and are unable to reach 1 of our stores please follow the below steps.
1. Contact us via email at email@example.com to inform us that you would like to return your old watch in accordance with WEEE regulation
2. Receive a WEEE returns number
3. Post your old watch back to us using the postal method we suggest with your WEEE returns number
4. On receipt of the watch we will email to confirm arrival of watch and refund you postage on the item.
Further information visit www.dti.gov.uk
The Crossed out wheeled bin
All our watches come with this emblem on the box, this sign is to show that the goods inside are hazardous to the environment if not correctly disposed of. Goods marked with this symbol should not be disposed of with normal household waste.
Terms and conditions of return
1. We must be informed by email within 7 days of the item arriving with you that you intend to return for a refund or exchange firstname.lastname@example.org. On contacting Hot Watches you will be emailed a returns form and given a returns reference. Please read the form fully and return the item within 14 days of delivery.
2. Postage cost of return delivery will be incurred by the customer. Items are the responsibility of the customer during the return journey, therefore correct postage must be used to ensure the item is returned to us safely.
3. Items must be returned in perfect condition, unused, in the original packaging and/or box complete with any information such as guarantee cards and information booklets etc.
4. A full refund will be re-credited only to the card that was used to place the order.
5. All full refunds will be re-credited to your account within 30 days of placing your order, and only if all of the terms and conditions of returning the item are up held by the customer.
6.Please email us on email@example.com to inform us of a refund or exchange before dispatching the item back to us.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 214